Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Number 5

Checking in at number 5 may be my most shocking choice but it is "Interview With  A Vampire" which I hands consider to be the best vampire movie ever made and it is one of my favorite films of all time. Tom Cruise is many things but as an actor I am massive fan of is and in my opinion this is his best role ever. I only wish that one day Lestat could show up in Bon Temps and do a little crowd control but alas that dream will never happen. This film looks fantastic, has an interesting story that spans several time periods and arguably has Kirsten Dunst's best performance ever and that is not a knock on her she is just out of her mind good playing an extremely sinister vampire named Claudia. Check it out and whatever else you do DO NOT WATCH THE QUEEN OF THE DAMNED MOVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment